Work with Portland Fashion Week
Portland Fashion Week is looking for new talent to add to the 2015 production team. Applications are now being accepted for the following VOLUNTEER/INTERN positions for our Fashion on the Square Event (FOTS) and our Portland Fashion Week Event (PFW:
- PFW FASHION AND BEAUTY DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT
- PFW MODEL DIRECTOR ASSISTANT
– PFW PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
– PFW SALES AND SPONSORSHIP ASSISTANT
– PFW MARKETING ASSISTANT
– PFW GRAPHIC DESIGNER ASSISTANT
– PFW PRODUCTION EVENT STAFF
– PFW BACKSTAGE EVENT STAFF
– PFW TICKETING COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
-PFW BAR EVENT STAFF (MUST HAVE A OLCC SERVICE PERMIT)
*Intern positions are open to college students eligible for college credit only and are not compensated.
- Position Applying For?
- Event Applying For? PFW 2015)
- Are You Applying For An Internship Or A Volunteer Position?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Birth Date
- Facebook Profile
- Instagram Profile
- How many hours a week are you able to work?
- Why do you want to be a part of Portland Fashion Week?
- Please attach your resume.
- Please attach a letter of professional recommendation.